Today’s education system is adding on a lot of things to improve all over the quality of the students. Therefore, they are allotting various kinds of projects like thesis, writing a research paper, working models and much more to the students. Here, we’ll discuss the research papers and how to write it? But first, let’s understand it…
What is a research paper?
It is based on the person’s original content on the research on a particular topic, and analyzing and then interpreting it. It can be a term paper, a master thesis or a doctoral thesis monograph but the pattern I’ve mentioned below outlines the logical steps for writing a research paper.
Dig into the research
- It is essential to research on the topic given to you and collects all the necessary facts and information about the subject. It’ll help you in so many ways such as
- It’ll help in understand your topic.
- New ideas will evolve in your mind while researching the subject.
- Review the facts that you have collected and begin to study them. You can obtain information from various sources such as newspapers, books, Google, encyclopedia, etc.
Organizing the material
- While searching, you may have spawned tons of ideas, right! Now you’re ready to start organizing the documents before beginning to write. Most people tend to skip this step, but this is a very crucial step. If your matter is not held, then ideas will get jumbled up. So better not skip this step.
Preparing the outline
- A general outline of the research paper is mentioned below. You can have a look over this:-
- Title page including the title, the author’s name, university or college name and the date of publication.
- Abstract which will include a summary of the research paper
- Introduction to the subject
- The main body including the facts collected about the research such as materials, method, results obtained and last but not the least the conclusion.’
- Tables, figures, etc. (optional)
Writing the research paper finally
Once one reached this point, he/she almost done, and start feeling confident by all the ideas they collected till now. Now, you have a clear direction because you’ve invested your time in creating the main outline.
Hence, by following these steps, you can prepare a good research paper, and can surely rely on the tips explained in this article.